SimGirl ending_movie SimGirl ending_movie

Holy Shit!!!

Holy fuck dude thats like one of the greatest animations in Newgrounds

N N

TRICKY CLOWN!!

No one can beat Tricky Clown, he is second to B. But does Tricky Clown ever end.

Great Job...

Atomic Bar episode 1 Atomic Bar episode 1

dude..

The purple penis thing was disturbing. But it was still funny.

Helix - Fear Helix - Fear

Sorry for clarity 5.

I would have given the clarity a 9 or 10 if that guitar didn't suck and sound like crap. Belive me, I can tell the difference between a fake guitar and a real.
But still, you got a 8 overall, that's not that bad.

Helix6 responds:

Yeah, I hear ya. That track was written a while ago. I wish I had the gear to really effectively record guitars (or any analog sources for that matter), but I don't have the money or desire to invest in it. I don't expect any kind of monetary gains from my music so it makes no sense to me to invest massive amounts of cash into recording gear. Needless to say, if I had the money, you'd be hearing some more natural (i.e., kick ass) guitar work that you might enjoy a little more. Thanks for the 8 though, I'd probably rate it lower.

-strikebeam- -strikebeam-

What ending?

This doesn't have an ending!
It just cuts off.
I can't give this any higher than 3 unless it has an ending.
I don't care if it's rocking, p.s. Rock-ing involves guitars, which, this does not have, and if it doesn, where the hell are they, it NEEDS an ending.
Not a vut off, an ending.

Waterflame responds:

ofcource, a clock...

its ended that way to make it fit to a movie i never submited, a entire song issnt to be judged by the ending. rocking involves guitars originaly yes. but you have heard the expression "this rocks" b4 havent you? to rock something up can also mean freak it out alittle/ phump it up. and alts but not least, its a electro house guiltar. so actually, i guess it is a guitar ... the complete verson has a ending, but it is to large to submit. im not saying i can't take critisisim, but this review diddnt actually tell me what was good and bad about the song. besides, even tho it wassnt intended, dont you think the song ends perfectly in bunykill 2? ill still take your review serriously and ill try not to cut of the next song i submit so sudden.

K&K - Battlefront K&K - Battlefront

Huh.

Guess Turmion speaks Finnish? Did you use a dictionary, ebecause the translation comes out crappy, please I hateyou2007, you don't speak Finnish, so stop.

Anyways, nice song.